Education Establishment Security
If safety is something that concerns you, we’re here to alleviate your worry. Our ethos at Uniguard Security has forever been centered on safety and compliance.
Uniguard Security maintains a well-established reputation of being an Education Security Expert, providing security services throughout Midlands, Warwickshire, Shropshire and surrounding areas. We service over 100 Schools, Academies, Colleges, Universities and training centres.
Whether you require security for small premises, or a large university Uniguard Security is your one-stop solution, with a variety of professional and reputable services backed by our proven history and client feedback with a wide range of references upon request.
As an Education Establishment Security customer, you will benefit from;
- On successful award of contract, we conduct a site survey. We then tailor make security procedures based on your site requirements, creating a detail Assignment Instructions for our officers to follow. Assignment Instructions include; Full details of site, to include Emergency contacts, Services Location, Fire Evacuation Plans, Floor Maps, Site Manager/ Supervisor details, Step by Step guide for security officers, Copies of Certification, Copies of Security Licenses.
- Full step by step instructions allow our team to recruit or transfer employees under TUPE.
- All Officers are handpicked with the requirement of the client at the centre of the recruitment process.
- Our officers need to have the same or similar background for the role applied for with a minimum of 5 years workable history within that field.
- All Officers are inducted to Uniguard Security and assigned to site, where they will be trained by a supervisor and given full details of their requirement on site. Once the Supervisor is happy with the performance and the new Officer knows the roles and responsibility, he signs off his site induction and the officer is then scheduled for shift.
- Fully uniformed and SIA badge security officer
- Pool of trained officers to cover sickness, holiday, absences
- 24-hour support via our 24-hour control room, monitoring all employees.
- Weekly site inspections by our Trained Mobile Officer, who check on welfare, processes, performance of each officer.
- Dedicated Contracts Manager available 24 hours per day
- Monthly Management Meetings to discuss KPI’S any issues and outstanding jobs.
- Implementation plan for new processes or requirements.
All details are recorded and stored at our offices. Reports can be emailed through weekly, monthly or annually.