With over 30 years of experience behind us, you can count on Uniguard Security for the expert touch — but if our three decades of practice doesn’t convince you, maybe the fact that our clients include Local Councils, Care Homes, Schools, Academies, Universities, Gatehouses, Checkpoints, Zoos and Commercial and Residential companies, will.
We work with a wide range of clients to provide highly visible manned guarding throughout their sites across the UK.
Our SIA approved and licensed security officers are trained to the very highest degree, providing a smart and professional service as standard.
As a Manned Security customer, you will benefit from the following:
- Site Survey: We will collect a full set of processes and requirements for each site and create detailed set of assignment instructions which covers all aspects of our client’s requirements throughout. Assignment Instructions include; Full details of site, to include Emergency contacts, Services Location, Fire Evacuation Plans, Floor Maps, Site Manager/ Supervisor details, Step by Step guide for security officers, Copies of Certification, Copies of Security Licenses.
- Full step by step instructions allow our team to recruit or transfer employees under TUPE.
- Our officers have the same or similar backgrounds for the role applied for with a minimum of 5 years workable history within that field: we know more than anyone how costly employee turnover can potentially be, in both time and money – that’s why our aim is to secure you the right candidate the first time.
- Each Officer is inducted to Uniguard Security and assigned to site, where they are trained by a supervisor and given full details of their requirement on site. Once the Supervisor is happy with the performance and the new Officer knows the roles and responsibilities, he signs off his site induction and the officer is then scheduled for shift.
- Fully uniformed and SIA badge security officers
- Pool of trained officers to cover sickness, holiday, absences
- 24-hour support via our 24-hour control room, monitoring all employees.
- Weekly site inspections by our Trained Mobile Officer, who check on welfare, processes, performance of each officer.
- Dedicated Contracts Manager available 24 hours per day
- Monthly Management Meetings to discuss KPI’S any issues and jobs to do. Implementation plan for new processes or requirements.
- Fixed Monthly invoicing to ensure projected costs are spread throughout the year.